I am a process-oriented cognitive behavioral specialist with advanced specialties in treating depression, OCD, Panic, PTSD and other anxiety disorders, relationship and marital difficulties, sexual dysfunction, and infertility issues. In addition to outpatient work, I also serve as an inpatient rehabilitation consultant. I am on the medical staff at California Pacific Medical Center, Kentfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospital, and Novato Community Hospital.
I have over 10 years of experience providing neuropsychological assessment, cognitive remediation and process-oriented cognitive behavior therapy in outpatient and inpatient settings. My undergraduate degree is in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from Wesleyan University in Connecticut, and my Ph.D. is from Rutgers, The State Unversity of New Jersey. After receiving my Ph.D., I pursued advanced clinical and specialty training at the Palo Alto VA Hospital, Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center and the University of CA, San Francisco. I also worked as a neuropsychology consultant to Posit Science, an innovative firm focused on cognitive remediation technology development.
I am an interactive, solution-focused therapist. My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, I work with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- 1989 B.A. Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Wesleyan University
- 1998 M.S. Clinical Psychology, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- 2000 Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- 2000-2001 Post doctoral fellow, Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center
- 2001-2003 Post doctoral fellow, Mental Health Services Research, U.C.S.F.
- 2004-2006 Consultant Neuropsychologist at Posit Science
- 2003-2018 Outpatient and Inpatient Behavioral Health Private Practice
Psychology License PSY 18944